Sunday, June 13, 2010

What a Celebration! Part One

As many of you know, I have a yearly Customer Appreciation Party!
My Fun, Fastastic Friend Yvonne always makes it special!
Since June is not only mine and Michael's Stampin' Up! Anniversary, but both our birthdays are also during the month of June, Yvonne heads up a Themed Fun Time for all of us! 
She has a staff of her own little helpers!  All of which are my most appreciated friends and stampin' customers!
Thank You to each and every one of you, who put in all the extra effort to make this event as FUN as it can possibly be!  You are all amazing, I Love each of you and are so lucky to have you as a part of my life!

NOW.....(enough mushy stuff!) on to some of the highlights!

Here we have Sherry, Rhonda & Deb!
Look at them work on those projects!



Yvonne, myself and Liz taking a Sneak Peek at the New Catalog!           
Get ready everyone.....July 1st will be here before you know it!

Bonnie is becoming a Stampin' Wheel Queen!

Visit again tomorrow for some more highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...