Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 3...."COMMENT A DAY" Contest


This is a card that I did for my "Mighty Mini" swap. It has the same layout as the Petal Pizzazz card shown in the post for Day One of the "Comment A Day" Contest. Both cards have a band as the front and a sentiment is found under the flap. They are standard card size 4 1/4 X 5 1/2. The band is 8 1/2" long and 2" wide and scored at 4 1/4". I used sticky strip to adhere the back half of the band to the back of the single layer of the cards main body. In both I used Dimensionals to adhere the focal point to the band. This is a great way to use up scrap pieces of cardstock and still make a full card!

Ready? Set? Go!…….To enter Day 3 of the "Comment a Day" Contest leave me a comment in the comments section of this post about what product or accessory you tend to use a LOT in your paper crafting. For example, I love to use Chocolate Chip CS and use it on virtually every card I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...