Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 2...."Comment A Day"


Here is a picture of a box made with the Scallop Envelope. My stampin group made theirs for Valentine's Days. This picture is from Dannie's Designs! She turned hers into a Halloween version. I know that Halloween is a long ways away, but start thinking about all the other upcoming holidays and how you can use this little box to give candy or other trinkets to friends, family, teachers and co-workers! Thanks to Dannie for sharing her box!


Ready? Set? Go!….To enter Day 2 of the "Comment a Day" Contest leave me a comment in the comments section of this post about what gets YOUR creative juices flowing (or if you don’t have a particular tip, then simply leave me a comment), and if you have a blog, type in your blog address right in the comment itself so I can go check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kellie,

    Thank you for creating this blog for yourself and us. I have not posted a comment until today. I am impressed with this box made by Diane. It can be used for any special ocassion or just because. I will keep this creation in my stamping folder to future gifts. Looking forward in particiating more and see whatever ideas/tips comes our way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellie,

    I just want to apologize for the the error in my previous comment about this 3-D Box. I gave credit for this creation to Diane instead of Dannie. My mistake.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...