Sunday, July 13, 2014

Celebrate with Cupcakes!


I absolutely love the color combo!
Bermuda Bay
Daffodil Delight &
Melon Mambo
The card you see here is similar to the one in the 2014-2015 Idea Book & Catalog.
I made just a couple of changes :)
Who doesn't like cupcakes?
Cupcake Party is a new set! 
Pg 58 Item #134123 wood 
or
Item# 134126 clear
This little "Fry Box" is adorable and EASY to make!
If you do not already have this Bigz Die for your Big Shot I think you should definitely
turn to page 233 of the 2014-2015 Idea Book & Catalog and get it added to your collection.
Item # 132966

Remember you can order online with me 24/7 at: kreativekoncepts.stampinup.net
Check back soon to see the creativity of my M"ink"Y Moose Club members!
They will be making these projects this weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...