Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Goodie Gear Revisited!

My husband recently had to have Oral Surgery and I wanted to take a little treat to everyone in the office!
I also treated my customers with one of these at my last workshop.....
They were a hit!
I used my Pumpkin Pie Goodie GearSimply Created Kit and kicked it up a notch!
A big Thank You to Connie Collins for the inspiration!
I also used the Oh, Goodie stamp set for the wording.
The Wood Grain stamp to add just a little pick me up to the Tag.
The little pumpkin is made with Pumpkin Pie cardstock and I used the grunge looking stamp from the Clockworks set to give the pumpkin a little texture. (Pumpkin Pie Ink)
A tiny bit of Old Olive cardstock and the Boho Blossom punch to give the pumpkin a couple of leaves!
The stem of the pumpkin is actually the punch out from the top of the tag! Turn is upside down and sponge with a little Early Espresso and Viola!
A little twine bow, a bit of burlap ribbon and a mini clothespin to close the cello bag!
FYI:  the Starburst Candy Corns are fabulously yummy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...