Monday, August 12, 2013

Painter's Tape Technique

It's always fun playing with a new stamping technique; it's even better when you can include items you already have laying around your home!
Using painter's tape to make a background is quick and easy!
It makes working with those "Fine Line" stamps much more friendly.
I hear from my customers all the time that they love Stampin' Up!s wildlife stamps but......
"They are too much work" or "I can't color well enough to make them look good"
Well I say "goodbye" to those concerns!

How fun is this tractor?
This is a previewed "Sneak Peek" for this weeks workshop.
I will show the finished projects next week!

And what about this moose?
Too cute for a single layer card!

Want to dress it up just a little bit more?
There is no end to this fun technique!

Happy Stamping Everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...