Thursday, February 11, 2010

Layering with ink.....

Sometimes I get carried away and get consumed with layers!  So with this card I really tried to layer with ink!  I used the negative space of a oval to sponge the shape in.  I used the vines from the new Vintage Vogue stamp set and the Love You Much stamp from the Well Scripted stamp set (both from the Occasions Mini Catalog)  Then I had to have just a bit of layering so I added the Butterflies from the Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die also found in the Occasions Mini.

2 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful!!! Great job!!! I want to amke one now!!!

    Love Ya,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellie,
    What color cardstock did you use?
    Is this confetti white or cream?
    Did you spritz the cardstock?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...