Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sale A Bration is almost here!

Sale-A-Bration, Stampin' Up!'s biggest and best promotion of the year, and the Occasions Mini Catalog, so spring-ish and FUN, will both launch on January 5, 2010!

Here's the scoop:


Sale-A-Bration:  Jan. 5 - March 31. For every $50 you spend on Stampin' Up! products, you will receive a free Sale-A-Bration stamp set, including clear mount options, the amazing new Scallop Trim Punch or new designer series paper.

Occasions Mini Catalog:  Jan. 5 - April 30. This all new mini catalog is chocked full! All 43 pages are loaded with NEW stamp sets, including clear mount options, NEW designer series paper, NEW ribbon, NEW epoxy brads and a lot more brand NEW products!

NEED FREE COPIES OF THE OCCASIONS MINI OR SALE-A-BRATION CATALOGS?


I am happy to send you both catalogs free (I should receive them by Jan. 5). If you are not one of my customers (and don't expect one from another Stampin' Up! demonstrator), please e-mail me at kellieanyn@msn.com your name and complete address. US only.


If you are one of my Stampin' Up! customers, I have already arranged for your Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Mini Catalogs to be mailed to you on or before Jan. 5. If for some reason you do not receive one, please e-mail me and I will be happy to send another one.

**In addition to Stampin' Up!'s Sale A Bration promotion I am bring back the 50/50 Board!  (This is a private promotion only redeemable through me!)  For every $50 you spend (before tax & shipping) you will get a spot on the Board.  Once the board is full; ONE lucky person will receive a $50 Stampin' Up! shopping spree on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...