Thursday, December 31, 2009

Saying Goodbye to 2009!


Ellen Kemper is the QUEEN of punches! 
Here is her version of Father Time!

Here we are again, time to make New Year's Resolutions.....well, I know I have great intentions!
One resolution I had been thinking about is about to happen....With my good friend helping me! (Gotta love Yvonne!)  Begining January 12th and continuing the 2nd Tuesday of each month, we are starting a paper-crafting club!  "PAPER PALS" presents "The Paper Playground" where papercrafting comes alive!
We will have monthly door-prizes, themed swaps, display boards, birthday clubhouse and of course snacks! YUMMY!  Over the next year, we will be learning more about rubber stamping, fun folds, punch art, die cuts and oodles of techniques!

I hope you all make a resolution or two and stick to it!  I know that is takes some work, but give it a try!
Whatever you decide about New Year resolutions I hope you will come visit The Minky Moose Club on a regular basis this next year, bring your fun-loving heart and leave me comments. I Love Comments! Tell me what you like or not like.  Tell me what else you would like to see when you visit!  Just take a moment and leave a note!
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your phenominal punch art posts. I really love the extra way to use our punches...It helps me with my buyer's guilt LOL. Hope you have a wonderful 2010.
    nancyk. in WI
    ps: i love your moose header too. *<(:+}>>>

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...