Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's beginning to look alot like.......

CHRISTMAS!
I love this set....This card comes from one of my UDI sisters, Becky.
Thanks so much for sharing all your beautiful creations on your blog. I hope you all get some inspiration from our cute little santa! I was able to duplicate this card, right down to the little white pom-pom on the end of his hat! Casing.....you gotta love it from time to time. Now I am thinking about sponging in Mountains inside the windows....hummmmm....I'll try it and post that version soon!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 6. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and so original. I love it. Now to check out the rest of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...