Tuesday, September 15, 2009

There is ALWAYS HOPE!



October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, a time to recognize survivors, cheer on fighters and remember those who have lost the battle.


Supporting the cause to find a cure is near and dear to my heart. Not only for Breast Cancer, but for cancer in general. I have lost family members to cancer, have friends and a neighbor currently fighting cancer and in the last 6 months lost a friend and downline member to cancer!
I will be donating 15% of my sales from now until the end of the month to the Susan G. Komen foundation. I hope you will be a part of this great opportunity to help support research for a cure!
ALSO:

When you order the Ribbon Of Hope stamp on page 208 of your

2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog (Item # 115552 $7.95)

I will match your purchase and donate the stamp in your name to the Cancer Foundation! They have many volunteers who make cards to send to those fighting cancer! How do you feel when you get your mail and there is an unexpected card wishing you well? I know it brings a smile to my face to know that someone is thinking of me! So lets work together and bring smiles to faces across the world!

Remember you can order here 24/7 for your convenience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...