Sunday, August 23, 2009

Product Showcase!

Well, of course, you will use Stampin' Up's coordinating re-inkers to keep those 48 Stampin Up! original colors and Stampin' Up's 6 yearly In-Color inkpads "alive". To re-ink my inkpads, I just squeeze and "zig zag" the re-inker bottle tip across the stamp pad in one direction, then switch and squeeze and "zig zag" the re-inker across the ink pad in the other direction. Close the inkpad and let it sit for a few minutes to allow the ink to soak into the inkpad. You now have a fresh, vibrant inkpad to stamp with!
How about another way to use your re-inkers? If your Stampin' Write Markers should become a little dry or the color a little faint, just hold the marker with the wide end up and drop 2-3 drops of re-inker directly into the marker. You now have a fresh marker with renewed color! (Another tip--Be sure to store your markers in a horizontal position so the ink will stay balanced between both ends.)

So many things can be done with the reinkers! You use them for the Shaving Cream Technique shown above or with the Coffee Filter Technique shown below. I also like to use them with the Baby Wipe Technique and the Graffiti Technique! There are TONS of fun things to use reinkers for!
Since there was no winner for the Build A Roo.....Let's try again! For those of you who emailed me, I appreciate all the comments, but in order for them to count towards the Blog Give Aways, you must post your comments here!
So, since our little ROO is looking for a new home, so in order to be in the running to adopt this little guy, you must sign up to follow my blog (on the left side bar) and you must post each day to the current post from now until August 31st! On September 1st, I will use the random generator to choose who will get to adopt little ROO!
Ready, Set, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE REINKERS!!! I NEED TO PRACTICE ALOT MORE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Kelly! Just saw your e'mail and thought I'd post a comment...I'd love to get some more to add to my scrapbooking!!

    Missy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...