Thursday, August 6, 2009

Convention 2009.....Day One!

Hello Everyone! I have made it through the first day of Convention! These cards were my swaps for the Utah Diva's International Dinner...It is a card I cased from Yvonne! Thanks for the inspiration!

I will be posting each day and since I am at Convention, I am holding a blog contest! "Comment A Day" is back! Comment each day that I am at Convention (now through August 10th) and be entered into a drawing for the SWEET SEASON stamp set found on page 29 of your Idea Book & Catalog.

Well, I am going to go for the gusto! Each day you post a comment you will be entered into another drawing! Comment on this post and be entered in the drawing for the Bermuda Bay Classic Ink Pad! I will post the winner tomorrow!

So to sum it up, if you comment each day you have 5 chances to win!

READY, SET, GO!

4 comments:

  1. THOSE ARE ADORABLE!!! I REALLY WISH I COULD HAVE GONE THIS YEAR... I AM DIFFENTLY GOING TO TRY TO GO NEXT YEAR... ENJOY YOU STAY
    JESSY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute! I have not had a chance to do any scrapbooking...in a long time. My friend Linda is at the Convention-sounds like a lot of fun!

    Blessings,
    Karla
    exgkings@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mike and Kellie! I am so jealous that you are in Utah at Convention. It must be very inspiring to be amongst a large group of creative stampers. Lookin' forward to your daily posts on what's happenin there. I'm also flattered that you posted a card you "cased" from me! I love this set, Just Buzzin' By. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your swap is real cute! I wish I could be there with all of you Divas. In the meantime, I look forward to reading your recaps!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...