Sunday, July 26, 2009

NORTH to Alaska!......

As you can see, the next trip that can be earned with Stampin' Up! is an Alaskan Cruise! Now this is a trip I REALLY want to earn! Those that know me know that I think that MOOSE are too cute and I have never seen one (breathing in the wild that is). Alaska is also one of the few states I have not seen...So I am excited to go.
HELP!
You can help me get this trip, two ways! You can buy all your favorite Stampin' Up! products from me to help me get my sales up or you can become a Demonstrator yourself! There are two different kinds of demonstrators: Those that do it just as a hobby and enjoy the added benefits that Stampin' Up! offers and those that make it a Career! I say that I am one that is in between! I do love the extra income and getting together with all of you to Stamp! I also need to support my own stamping habit! If you decide to join my team you can work towards this same trip and we can see Ice Bergs and Moose together! From now until August 31st you can become a Demonstrator for just $85.00! Click HERE to see more details, or email me!

A BIG Thank You to all of you who support me! I greatly appreciate each and every one of you! I have made some great new friends along the way, I hope that you have too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...